Last year Vivo was announced Z5 and now they are moved to Z6 this time with 5G network. Major highlights of the device are SD765G processor, 44W Fast charging, Liquid cooling technology and more. Interestingly, Vivo only charges ~$327 for this super exciting smartphone.
Vivo Z6 5G Specifications and Features
Vivo Z6 5G comes with a 6.65 inches IPS Display with the aspect ratio of 20:9 and comes with the 2400×1080 pixels resolution. One of the main points is the punch-hole camera which is located at the right corner and houses a 16MP front camera. Punch hole looks very small which helps Vivo to produce 90.74% screen to body ratio. The Vivo Z6 5G measures 163.99 x 75.71 x 9.16mm and it weighs only 201 grams.
On the rear side, a black (Black and Purple model) and white (for White model only) rectangular camera bump are looking first to eyes and also a physical fingerprint sensor is alive. Inside the rectangular housing, an L shaped Quad-camera layout alongside with a LED flash and little text written. The “L” shaped Quad-camera layout consists of a 48MP main camera with an aperture of 1.79 and 6P lens. While the other three sensors are 13MP Ultrawide f/2.2, 2MP Macro f/2.4 and 2MP f/2.4 Depth module. The main camera helps to shoot 4K videos 30fps while the other features are Super Night Scene 2.0, Hyper HDR, RAW format output and Video Stabilization.
The smartphone is powered by Snapdragon 765G chipset and supports both (SA/NSA) 5G modes. As we report that the smartphone is equipped with a PC grade liquid cooling technology which 85mm liquid-cooled heat-dissipating pipe with a core temperature of 10 degree Celsius. In terms of memory, there are two RAM options including 6GB and 8GB while the 128GB storage remains the same for both options. Apart from that, Z6 5G comes with the latest Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10 custom UI.
Further about UI, which is packed with some cool features like dual-WiFi connectivity, Multi-Turbo 3.0, Game Space 3.0, Game Box and more. The device comes with a powerful 5000 mAh battery and supports Vivo’s 44W Super Flash charging technology. Vivo promises that the handset will be charged 70% in only 35 minutes while the remaining 30% will be charged in another 30 minutes. That means the Z6 5G’s 100% battery markup will be completed in 65 minutes which is fair enough for 5000 mAH battery.
The Z6 is offered in two different variants and with different prices as well. the 6GB + 128G is priced at 2,298 Yuan (~$327) and If you want 8GB RAM variant with same storage you will pay 2,598 Yuan (~$370) means $43 extra. Z6 5G is launched in three colours named Ice Age, Interstellar Silver and Aurora Black. And those who have pre-ordered this smartphone will get a 599 Yuan (~$85) priced XE900 earphones for free. Note that the pre-sale will start from Feb. 29 in China and ships on March 8. Global releasing is not confirmed.